- Room Temperature
Destiny Chemicals offers premium quality Fertilizer Grade Ammonium Sulphate which belongs to the class of inorganic salts having a chemical formula of (NH4)2SO4 with a molecular weight of 132.14 grams per mol. It physically appears as a fine white powdered substance that is hygroscopic to hold moisture and water molecules. This highly pure compound is primarily used as an agricultural fertilizer to maintain the pH balance of highly alkaline soil. It can be easily applied over the crops and vegetation by mixing it with water. Buy from us this agricultural grade compound with a minimum order quantity of 50 Kilograms.
Sulphur (as S), % by Wt. Min.
Total Nitrogen % by wt. Min.
Chemical and physical properties:
- Density: 1.77 grams per cubic centimeter,
- Melting Point: 235 to 280 degrees Celsius,
- Solubility (in water): 70.6 grams per 100 grams,
- Covalently-Bonded Unit Count: 3,
- Vapor pressure: 0.901 kPa at 10 degrees Celsius.
- Physical State: Crystals
- 1000 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Free samples are available
- Australia North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Central America Asia Africa
- All India