Ferrous Sulphate Crystal
Price And Quantity
- 2.84 g/cm3 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- Room Temperature
Ferrous Sulphate Crystal is an industrial-grade chemical compound that is highly demanding and popular due to its high purity and its use in a wide range of applications. This greenish-blue colored small crystal-like solid belongs to the class of inorganic compounds with a chemical formula of FeSO4 and a molar mass of 278.02 grams per mol in heptahydrate form. Ferrous Sulphate Crystal easily decomposes in between the temperature range of 60 to 64 degrees Celsius. It has an experimental density of 1.895 grams per cubic centimeters and shows excellent solubility in water with a solubility rate of 15.65 grams per 100 milliliters at zero degrees Celsius.
- Cement industries for the reduction of chromate,
- Production of iron supplements,
- Lowering of pH in high alkaline soil for faster plant growth,
- Finishing of steel surfaces before coating,
- Coloring of maple woods and many more.
- Cash Advance (CA), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 1000 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Free samples are available
- Australia, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa, Central America, Asia
- All India